14 hectares campsite
5 Blue Class mobile homes
from 50 EUR per night
The island of Murter is about 7 km long and about 2 km wide which is ideal for cycling. By using the bicycle as a means of transportation visitors have the opportunity to get to know the whole island by using the macadam paths for cyclists that stretch along the coast, cycling along the sea, or using the roads connecting the island’s villages and towns.
Some of the trails:
- Murter (centre) towards Betina by the sea along the old road all the way to Jezera
- Murter (centre) towards Strom village and the church of St. Rocco (viewpoint) and further towards bays of Kosirina and Jezera
- Jezera (centre) towards Tisno by the sea, over the bridge to Jazina bay or to the other side
- Jezera (centre) by the sea to Koromasna bay, St. Nicholas bay, Murtar and back
- Betina (centre) towards the centre of Murter (distance is 1km) and further along narrow streets by the sea or the main road to Jezera
- Betina (centre) along the road by the sea towards Plitka Vala bay and further by the sea towards Jezera or Tisno
- Tisno from the bridge towards Jazina beach and around the location back to the bridge
- Tisno from the bridge to Lovišća camp then further towards Betina or Jezera
EXPLORE THE ADRIATIC SEA
It would be a shame for all adventurers and those eager to explore the island of Murter and the Kornati archipelago not to explore the underwater world and interesting diving sites such as wrecks, underwater cliffs, places rich in fish, octopuses, gorgonians, lobsters, sponges and similar.
The island of Murter is located in the center of the Adriatic, so its position is an ideal starting point for sightseeing of the islands and the Kornati archipelago, which is precisely why, as well as the quantity of islands and the National Park, makes it one of the most interesting destinations for sailors and other boaters. There are three marinas on the island with numerous charters where sailboats and other boats can be rented.
Rarely a place in the world has such an interesting, yet convenient location to visit as many national parks as Murter Island has.
Equally spectacular is the nearby Vrana Lake Nature Park. Nearby there is a UNESCO protected city Šibenik. Historical Zadar is inevitable as well as another famous Croatian National Park, Plitvice Lakes, only 200 kilometers from Murter.
Staying in Jezera Village offers the possibility of organized day trips to all the mentioned places. In order to ensure the quality of excursions and services at a high level, its organization is carried out by the partner of the settlement, whose offers, prices and all additional information are available at the Jezera Village reception desk.
It is recommended that the excursions are not purchased from various “walking” and similar agencies, whose agents approach the guests on beaches and other places, because on their behalf we cannot guarantee the quality of the excursions and the guaranteed departure.
Boat trips also great way to visit the nearby Krka National Park. With its seven waterfalls and a total fall of 242 meters, Krka is a natural phenomenon.
Not far from Murter is the largest natural lake in Croatia. Vrana Lake is also one of the few, almost intact natural habitats for birds and a favorite spot for many cyclists. There are more than 50 km of cycling trails around the lake that differ in difficulty as well as the landscape they pass through.
An active holiday in the form of hiking is offered by the Paklenica National Park, extending on the coastal slope of southern Velebit.